Sunday, January 23, 2011

First Week

The Taylors left for the Philippines a week ago Thursday.  They were only in the MTC for four days.  So sad to break it to you.  I wish they were still here too.  I'm thinking about going to the funeral  to support the family.  I'm not completely sure if I can go yet.  Debbie just sent me a quick message saying that she wanted to come home for the funeral, but her dad didn't think it was necessary.  She did say a final good-bye to her mother before they left and that it was really sweet.  Debbie said she can feel her mother's presence and is doing well.  I think she could still use our prayers and emails.  Tracy told me the other day that Debbie has to have the missionaries out exercising  in the parking lot by 6 am every morning because that is the only space they have to exercise and the parking lot fills up at 7!  She has been teaching them badmitten, however you spell that!  I can just see her little energetic body and hear her yelling over the crowd and showing them how to play!!  What a fun lady!!  
----Written by Jenny Risenmay in an Email to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment